Love Uggs!


When I first saw UGG boots I thought the same as a lot o people! that they were uggly and looked like slippers! I bought myself a fake par refusing to pay the massive price tag on the real pairs but after seeing how much better the real ones looked I decided to invest in a pair and I am not dissapointed!

the overall structure of the UGG boots can not be beaten by any copy, I have noticed in the fake uggs that people tend to look like they are walking on the inside of their feel as the boots are baggy causing there feet to move inwards! This, however, is not the case with genuine UGGs the structure of them is solid and yoru feet stay comfortably in one position.

The lning of UGGs is also unbeatable they are extremeley comfortable even without socks and the inside of them never smell!

UGGs are pretty univerisal in that you can wear them in most situations, I have seen people wear them with shorts and on the beach as well as in the cold weather with a pair of jeans! Because the UGGs alow air to access your feet in hot weather meaning your feet do not over heat and are well ventilated but in the winter they keep your feet cosy and warm making them ideal for all weather types!

Overall, I don't think you can beat the quality and comfort of genuine UGG boots!