Heaven For Your Feet!

I have to say getting a pair of Ugg boots was the best thing I have ever done! They are so comfortable and fashionable! I don't know a single teenage (and older) girl who does not own a pair of Ugg's, obviously most of those Ugg's are not real but they are SUCH a fashion statement at the moment and they go with anything!

*Price: I got my Classic Tall Chesnut Ugg boots from my Mum as a Christmas present, she brought them from Schuh for £189.99. Although you can buy them from many other shops such as Amazon, E-bay,

*The Packaging & Ugg's Themselves: The Ugg's (if real) come in a large shoe box, with 'Ugg' written on the top and a web address down the side. Ugg boots are made from a gorgeous sheep skin, inside and out. So comfortable I never wear socks - its like wearing cosy slippers!
The base of the Ugg's are solid, although they are not supporting they are comfortable. The soles of mine haven't worn at all and I don't know anyone who has Ugg's with a funny sole. They do not loose shape, although the inside moulds to your foot as you wear them more - due to it being sheep skin.
I do recommend buying a size bigger than you are as the thick sheepskin makes the boot a bit smaller.

In my opinion, Ugg's are the most comfortable boots you can buy. They are soft, cosy and fit well. The price might be a bit high but I'm sure you could buy a pair from E-bay or Amazon for cheaper :)