Both Cute & Useful Boots!


absolutely adore the UGG Classic Short Boots. They are very fashionable and can be worn by all ages. Short UGGS are worn by many celebrities, children, teens, and adults. Some men even wear them! They come in many different colors and patterns for you to choose from. The reason why I would choose the short UGGs rather than the tall ones is because of the weather where I live. It rarely gets really cold here, so I do not need boots that come all the way up my shin. The short ones are fine for me because they keep my toes, feet, ankles, and half of my shin warm. Not only are these boots cute, but they are so comfortable. The inside of these boots have a thick layer of sheepskin, which is what makes them so comfy! UGG boots are made to keep your feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer. In my opinion this is really neat! The other thing that makes them so comfortable is that the very bottom of the boot is curved outward. This makes them really comfortable to walk in. I think that these boots look best with skinny leg or straight leg jeans tucked into them. This is probably the most popular way to wear them. They also look good with flare jeans over them. Some people even wear sweatpants with them, which also looks good in my opinion. You can roll the top of the boot down to expose some of the fiur on the inside which is totally cute. Before I bought a pair of these boots, I owned a few pairs of knockoff ones from different stores. they were not neither comfortable or as cute as these. Knockoff UGGs are not made of skeepskin or have as much fur on the inside as the real UGGS. UGGs are really durable if you take good care of them. You can buy a kit for them and it contains "shampoo" and "conditioner" for the boots along with a comb and water proofing spray. That is why I think that the $140 that they normally cost is totally worth it.